Blog-arkiv

fredag den 7. februar 2014

CROCHETED SOCKS

OTHER CREATIVE STUFF

Sometimes (actually very often) I MAKE my own clothes, yoy know right from scratch! And I will of course make sure to post all of my DIY-from-scratch-stuff aswell.
Here's a little stopmotion video of a pair of socks I've crocheted for my boyfriend. Size 45... 





I sort of made my own pattern because the pattern I followed were really bad! The result; an uneven crocheted pair of socks! This also means that I won't be able to tell you how I crocheted theese socks... Because to be honest I have no idea, I just gave it a go. So I suggest you do the same; find a basic pattern and then figure out what looks and feels right :D


A closer look of the pattern

My boyfriend puts on the socks... AND... they itch

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar