Blog-arkiv

onsdag den 5. februar 2014

JEANS

DIESEL JEANS

I bought theese jeans for 20DKK in a thriftshop. They were waaaay to big for me, and too long aswell, I actually think they are mens jeans... But what ever, that's not gonna stop me!! I decided to make them into a (long wanted!!!!) pair of boyfriend jeans. 

BEFORE 





What I did:
  1. I folded the left side over the leg and the pocket. 
  2. Then cut of the top of the jean, which were going to be hidden under the "fold-over", so that I wouldn't have to sew through 4 layers of denim, but only 2 layers.
  3. Sewed the side of the leg onto the leg at the top, and then attached the fabric down the leg aswell, to make it more cohesive. 
  4. I folded up the bottom of the legs 2 times, to give them that "boyfriend" look
  5. D.O.N.E.


AFTER







At this last picture you can see how the side of the jeans have been folded over, were you would normally take them in and cut of the extra fabric.

Must say; I'm in love with theese jeans!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar